When I go to a supermarket at night, fish are often cheaper.
When I went, the price of Yellowtail was half price!
This is a chance! I bought it and made teriyaki.
This is easy to cook.
(For 2 people)
・ Yellowtail 2 pieces
・ Salad oil 1 teaspoon
■ Mirin 3 tablespoons
■ Soy sauce 3 tablespoons
■ Sugar 1 teaspoon
Mix the ingredients in ■ in advance.
How to cook
1. Wipe off the surface moisture with kitchen paper.
2. Drain the oil in the frying pan and arrange the fish while it is still cold.
Put the oil on top of the oil and put the skin down.
Bake on low heat for 7 minutes.
3. While baking, mix the seasoning of ■well.
(If you mix it beforehand, you do not have to panic when seasoning)
Bake for 4 or 7 minutes. When the color is brown, bake for about 30 seconds with the first skin down.
Then turn over and bake for 2 minutes.
When baking, both sides are low heat.
If it is a high heat, it will quickly become brown and hard.
Slowly cook over low heat to make it fluffy and juicy
By firmly baking the skin, it prevents it from becoming fishy.
That’s a pretty important task.
Extra fat can cause odor, so it is better to wipe it off with a paper towel occasionally.
5. Add the seasonings of ■ which have been mixed at once, and boil for 1 minute over high heat.
6.put out the Yellowtail.
7. Boil the sauce for about 1 minute. It ’s OK if you ’re stuck.
I’m fully baked inside.
How was it?
I said 15 minutes,
During the baking of yellowtail, make lightly pickled, make soup,
You can do various things.
It’s surprisingly easy to do so please try it!