If there are too many vegetables in the refrigerator, let’s cook the noodles with the vegetables!
Carrots, cabbage, sprouts, onions, Chinese cabbage, shiitake mushrooms, bamboo shoots, leek, green onions …
Plus, minced or sliced meat.
I feel that everything seems to fit.
By all means use of extra vegetables.
Ingredients for 2 people
・ Pork top meat 150g
・ Sake 2 tsp
・ Potato starch 2 tsp
・ 1/3 carrot
・ 1/2 onions
・ Cabbage 2-3 leaves
・ 1/2 sprouts
-Quail eggs (boiled in water) 6
・ Steamed Chinese noodles 2 bags
・ Rice oil (salad oil) 2 tablespoons
・ Salt 1 tsp
・ Soy sauce 2 tsp
・ Sugar 2 tsp
・ Starch starch 1 tbsp
・ 1 tablespoon water
How to cook
(1) Put the meat in a plastic bag and rub the sake and potato starch.
(2) cut carrots into strips, onions are cut into combs, and cut into half halves.
(3) Shred the cabbage.
(4) Put 1 tablespoon oil in a frying pan and bake Chinese noodles over medium heat.
Turn it over when it has a brown color.
(5) Re-oil the oil in a frying pan and fry the carrots and onions over medium heat for about 2 minutes.
(6) Add cabbage, sprouts, and pork, fry for about 1 minute on medium heat,
Once the oil has turned around, pour water (out of volume) into the lid.
(About 1/2 cup (100ml))
(7) Cover and cook over medium heat for 5 minutes
(8) Put quail eggs (boiled ones on the market).
Add salt, sugar and soy sauce, and finally thicken with water-soluble starch.
Thickness, please adjust to your favorite thickness moderate by watching the situation.
And finally, please taste. (I make the recipe a little lighter)
If you think, “Isn’t a little salty enough?”
Adjust the taste by adding salt until you get the taste you want!
The flavor is sugar and soy sauce, so it feels a little Japanese.
If you want a strong Chinese flavor, add chicken soup.
Tips and points of ankake yakisoba
When adding water-soluble potato starch, stir as soon as it is added.
That way, you can prevent it from hardening in just one place.
It ’s good even if it ’s served on a hot rice or even a rice bowl.
This can be done in 15-20 minutes.
Please try it!